Lilly is here!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ________________________________________________________

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Busy baby!

I am getting more and more excited every time I feel Lilly kick!  What a weird and wonderful feeling, I don't think I'll ever get used to it because it is so exciting!  I could just sit and stare at my belly for hours watching her kick.  Sometimes i think she's asleep and then, smack! my whole stomach shakes from her little foot (or hand?).  I think she will either be a dancer or a boxer :)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that so cool. Soak it up beause near the end she'll slow those kung-gu moves down. Hey buy this book "Secrets of the Baby Whisperer," by Tracy Hogg. Skim it now and you'll really devour it after you have the baby. I wish I would have paid more attention to it's instructions before now. But better late than never. It's really helping me get her on schedule and letting me know what to do to get her back to sleep at night etc. It's a life saver. One of the items on my "must have" list. It also has some really great info on breastfeeding. I think I would have continued if I would have read this and gotten ahold of the lactation specailist within the first three days.
    Can you take close up pics of the crib bedding. I am so excited to see it and it was hard to tell in the movie. Take care!

    ReplyDelete