Lilly is here!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ________________________________________________________

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, April 30, 2010

I've been Christened as a Mom :)

Well today Lilly had the BIGGEST poopy diaper i've seen so far (i'm sure Daddy has seen worse since Lilly tends to save them for him!).  So, i decided to give her a bath in the sink with this plastic bin from the hospital real quick instead of pulling out the baby tub and laying her on the bath holder thingie...   Well, i thought i would be pretty quick at it but apparently not fast enough!  Pretty soon i thought...how am i getting my arm and stomach wet?? what is gong on???  ohhhhhh... sweet cute little Lilly is peeing on me!!!  So, of course i was officially a mom already, but now Lilly has Christened me as her mom forever :)  


But who could resist this cute little face... i don't care if she pees and poops on me a million times!
She got all clean and wrapped up.



And so i had to dress her up in all pink again because she is so sweet in pink! 



And now she is peacefully sleeping and swinging away in her cozy swing...


1 comment:

  1. It's me Jenny (can't get my picture to upload). These pictures are so CUTE Gena. I can't believe how bit she is getting. She's really checking everybody out. The outfit your dad's friends gave her is the cutest ever- what great colors! I was relieved to hear she peed on you because I thought you maybe had a lactating accident, which I have done before in public. Lovely. She is just a doll. You are so, so good for finding time to keep your blog updated.

    ReplyDelete