Lilly is here!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ________________________________________________________

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 3, 2010

When I was little...

When i was little i used to sleep in the oddest places... the floor, a laundry basket with a blanket inside... and it looks like my little girl is going to take after me.  She didn't want to sleep in her bed this morning, or her swing...but the floor?  Sure mom! i LOVE the floor!!!




Lilly had her first shots on the 1st, when she was exactly 8 weeks old  (I can't believe she is eight weeks old...).  It was the saddest thing i've ever done- worse than the heal prick they do twice- at the hospital and the 2 week visit.  The shots made her SCREAM and now that she can make tears when she cries it is so sad to see those big old tears welling up in her eyes and running down her cheek as she looks at me like- why are you letting them do this to me mom!?!?  save me!!   But i know it was for the best- i don't want her to get sick or to pass a sickness to someone else's kids, so that is why we went. Then that night she could hardly sleep.  I layed her down at 8 o'clock when she fell asleep after her bottle, and 10 minutes later she woke up crying and crying and crying, not hungry, just crying.  I finally calmed her down and she fell asleep a good 45 minutes later,...then i saw her wake up like she had a bad dream- it was a sudden jolt awake and burst into tears.. again, not hungry, just crying.  This went on for, no joke, SEVEN hours- we were up until 3am, no sleep for either of us.  At one point she was cooing and wanted to play, i think that was around 1am.  I on the other hand was on the verge of tears trying to keep my eyes open... i think she has forgiven me for the shots though because last night she slept for 8 hours straight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment